MATC Charlie Dee and Ann Landre First Generation Scholarship
The purpose of the scholarship is to honor and aid students who are the first in their families to complete a college education.
- Student must be from a family with no previous college graduate.
- Available for either part time or full time students enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits.
– Minimum GPA of 3.0
- One reference from faculty or staff required.
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you be the first person in your family to complete a college education?
- Please explain what it means to you that you could be the first person in your family to graduate from college, AND how you deal with the challenges and responsibilities that come with that.